MyPathway: The Benefits to CCGs, Clinicians and Patients
MyPathway from ADI is a secure, digital communications channel connecting patients to clinicians and services. It is a browser and app-based application co-designed and tested by users to make it user-friendly for both patients and clinicians to use on phones, tablets and PCs.
MyPathway allows automated PROMs and PREMs capture, such as EQ-5D™, Oxford Hip Score and MSK-HQ health questionnaires, giving clinicians the opportunity to deliver better health, better care and better value to their patients.
So what are the benefits of using MyPathway?
The Patient Benefits From:
- Instant access to useful information and resources (eg exercise videos and contacts) recommended by your clinician
- A measure of your health status over time, so both you and your clinician can see your progress
- Enhanced ability to self-manage
- Feeling of empowerment
- A clear understanding of the next stage in your care plan (eg appointment details)
The Clinician Receives:
- Automated and manual pathway-specific PREMs and PROMs sent to the patient via the digital application
- Potential to improve patient compliance (e.g. exercise or drug reminders)
- Reporting of the patients PREM/PROM at patient and group level using numerous filters and accessed via the applications clinical portal
- Resources provided instantly and electronically through automation (i.e linked to an event in Lorenzo/SystmOne)or manually by the clinician (videos, PDF documents)
- Ability to remotely monitor the patient
- Opportunity to collect data from patients for research
Clinical Commissioning Groups Benefit From:
- Outcome reporting direct from the patient
- Improved analysis of KPIs
- Improved rates of PROM return
- Improved long term outcome measurement post-discharge
- Better benchmarking for AQPs
- Better value by reducing demand
- Better outcomes by better engagement on lifestyle improvement
Read about our 3 year contract to provide Sheffield musculoskeletal (MSK) services with MyPathway.